make version 3.80 for windows

From: Cullinane, Christopher
Subject: make version 3.80 for windows
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:17:33 +0200

HI,

I downloaded make-3.80.tar.gz to my pc in the hope of getting a make.exe executable that works for windows 2000 and windows xp.  What I found were lots of source files probably waiting there for me to compile them.  Is it possible to get an executable directly?  If not how do I go about compiling everything?   Thanks for your help in advance.

Christopher Cullinane
System Designer
Gesellschaft für Zahlungssysteme mbH
PSD / Transaction Processing / Authorization Processing
Tel: +49 69 7933 1632
Fax: +49 69 7933 5632
email: address@hidden