Re: Question about using Gnu on windows?

From: Aislinn, Curtis, Patrick, Maire Mellor
Subject: Re: Question about using Gnu on windows?
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 21:26:45 -0500

I have a gnu distribution installed for the Motorola HCll on windows.  It
comes with make files to compile the examples.  I'm able to compile the
programs by manually entering the gcc commands on the command line but I
have not been able to figure out how to use the make files.  Is there a few
simple steps somewhere I could follow to figure out how to install something
that can use the make files.  I keep looking at websites with a bunch of
files to download but this doesn't tell me the files I need, and how to use
them.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
        Curtis Mellor