Re: How to rebuild the source code from CVS?

From: J. Grant
Subject: Re: How to rebuild the source code from CVS?
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 11:16:59 +0100

Hi Jay,

I did provide a prepare_w32.bat file to do the job of setting things up
for an MSVC build.  (I attach gzip'd version of this file to this email.
Hopefully I will not get flamed by everyone's virus checkers this time.)

I wonder if prepare_w32.bat could be reviewed for addition so that win32
cvs users can build quicker please?  (I originally submitted it several
months ago.)

Best regards

JG