java class

From: Omar Guzzetti
Subject: java class
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:29:00 +0200

I have dowload and install java Condor class and I subscribe it to Nmake program but It give back a syntax error : ")" missing in macro invocation.

I have install Nmake program in \condor\ directory and I execure follow command :
Nmake /f MakeFile

Thi is part of code that return me a error :

 PACKAGES = \
             condor.cedar \
             condor.classad \
             condor.classad.tests

 SUBDIRS = $(subst .,\,$(PACKAGES)) # <-- Syntax Error

I lantched Nmake program in \condor\ and I execure follow command : Nmake /f MakeFile

Thanks for your time
Omar

Filtri antispamming e antivirus per la tua casella di posta http://www.msn.it/msn/hotmail