Re: Patch fix for build_w32.bat

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Patch fix for build_w32.bat
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:13:28 -0500

%% "J. Grant" <address@hidden> writes:

  jg> Attached is a patch I have created and tested.  Presently the latest CVS
  jg> does not compile using build_w32.bat.  Could someone review this patch
  jg> for addition please?

The removal of the "+" is correct, but the other changes aren't.

As I think I mentioned before, the template files are not shipped with
GNU make.  They are present in the CVS sources only; they get converted
into the "real" files (with the .template) by replacing various special
tokens.  The "real" files are the ones that are put into the
distribution, so those are the ones that the script has to deal with.

I made the change removing the "+".