Re: make signal text descriptions

From: J. Grant
Subject: Re: make signal text descriptions
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 20:35:52 +0000

Hi,

#define SIGINT          2       /* Interactive attention */
#define SIGILL          4       /* Illegal instruction */
#define SIGFPE          8       /* Floating point error */
#define SIGSEGV         11      /* Segmentation violation */
#define SIGTERM         15      /* Termination request */
#define SIGBREAK        21      /* Control-break */
#define SIGABRT         22      /* Abnormal termination (abort) */

#define NSIG 23     /* maximum signal number + 1 */

Perhaps if someone could do a test where they try and execute a missing exe (replicating the Signal 127), this could be added as a win32'ism.

I noticed on this list list they talk about it being a failed exec:

If it is a failed exec, could this be added to the list.. if it is convention on win32.

Only if you can find MSDN documentation that supports it.

I can't find any documentation, just a link illustrating it again: