Re: Problem with FOR statements in command lines?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Problem with FOR statements in command lines?
Date: 27 Oct 2003 08:00:04 +0200

> Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:45:49 -0500
> From: Earnie Boyd <address@hidden>
>
> Nothing really special about the port.

I didn't say there were something special; I simply don't know enough
about the MinGW port to have such definitive opinions.

What I meant to say was that either some experienced MinGW users
already know about this problem, or, failing that, that someone should
debug it.

I hope you do agree that it's a bug, and that it's specific to the
Windows code in job.c (and maybe elsewhere).  FWIW, the DJGPP port
doesn't have this problem.