RE: GNU MAKE ERROR

From: Parthasarthi K
Subject: RE: GNU MAKE ERROR
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:49:06 +0530

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply. We had installed MKS Toolkit and I think the make
utility in that was being invoked. But we had some application problems
after that and we switched over to solaris 8.
Now after unzipping the make-3.79.1.tar.gz file on solaris, we are not able
to find any script file to invoke 'make' or 'gnumake'. Do you have any
instructions for using/running make ?

Any clue or help will be again much appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
Partha