RE: Unable to build win32 GNU make-3.80

From: jgrant
Subject: RE: Unable to build win32 GNU make-3.80
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:49:25 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for the pointer
[http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1687&group_id=71].  Is
there any plan to release a fixed version of 3.80?  It seems like it is
quite a while it has not been working.

Is there a release Errata for GNU make?  I think this would be useful if
there is not one already, I could not find one.

Regarding the warnings during compile, are they all still in CVS version? if
they are, then I can create a patch that resolves some of these if you would
like (I will test on several platforms etc).  Please let me know if you
would like me to do this.

Best regards

J. Grant