GNU Make support for XP.

From: Steven Cox/Chippenham
Subject: GNU Make support for XP.
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:23:53 +0100

Hi.

I have looked into the readme.x files on GNU Make ver 3.8.0 but can't find
any reference to Windows XP.  Can anybody tell me if GNUMake 3.8.0 will
support Windows XP.

If it doesn't then are there any versions / planned versions of GNU Make
that do support it?

Many thanks

Steve

http://www.star.net.uk