Re: Make Choice

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Make Choice
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:01:09 -0400

%% make vision <address@hidden> writes:

  mv> They have given plenty of options e.g. wmake,nmake,ant but I
  mv> wanted to know from you guys why someone should opt for gmake If I
  mv> have better skill in writing ANT script.

ANT might well be better, if you're building Java.  It all depends on
what you need.  GNU make is not the best build utility for every single
purpose.