Make Choice

From: make vision
Subject: Make Choice
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:10:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
       I hope this is the mailing list where I can post questions for gmake. I
wanted to write makefiles for some projects which is currently using watcom and
I am compiling them on windows environemnt. I know gmake is much better option
to use than all other makefiles Still I am not able to convince my boss and
collegues that we have to use gmake rather than anyother makefiles They have
given plenty of options e.g. wmake,nmake,ant but I wanted to know from you guys
why someone should opt for gmake If I have better skill in writing ANT script.

Sorry IF it out of discussions but I hope you guys don't mind :-)

Bye,
Vision.