Re: Linking the gnumake: Unresolved external symbols

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Linking the gnumake: Unresolved external symbols
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 08:51:03 -0500

%% "ziv work" <address@hidden> writes:

  zw> I am trying to compile gnumake 3.80 with winXP (VC 6.0) and keep
  zw> getting the same: " error LNK2001:unresolved external symbol
  zw> _hash_map " (and several other _hash_XXX symbols).

Please see (closed) bug #1687 on the GNU make page at the
http://savannah.gnu.org site:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/make/