Compile issues with windows 2000 make

From: Ian Turley
Subject: Compile issues with windows 2000 make
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:48:54 -0000

Dear All

First of all I am very new to all this.  I have downloaded ver 3.8 of the make
and
have tried to compile this,but I get lots of errors and it will not compile to
produce the .exe.  I repeated this process with 3.791 and still get errors but
it
produces the .exe file.

I am using windows 2000 service pack 3, MKS, but am also using Visual Office
.NET ie VC version 7.0

As mentioned I am very new to this and I have probably done something very
stupid.  I did follow the instructions in the readme.w32 file.  Should I have
done
something before this?

I have enclosed the print out of the build.

I do not know whether these are bugs or it is just my set up, but I thought I
would pass this on.  If these are not bugs can you steer me in the direction for
some help

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Regards

Ian Turley
'+447901784900
š address@hidden

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,