Re: Automatic prerequisite generation

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: Automatic prerequisite generation
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 07:27:22 -0500

Michael Mounteney wrote:
<< I've been experimenting with running make in a standard Win98 DOS shell[...] Are there problems with this approach I'm not seeing? >>

Have a look at my `emtoo' project on Sourceforge.

I wish you would, 'cos no one else has !

Your advertising your project has nothing to do with make or the problem of the OP. I suggest that you concentrate on your site or abandon it as multiple inclusion of headers are already controlled easily with the proper filtering within the header file.

Earnie.