Re: Fwd: Re: reg: the error while doing make

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: reg: the error while doing make
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 07:04:39 -0500

Is this a DJGPP version of make.exe?  If not, who?

What OS version are you using?

Earnie.

Ajit kumar wrote:
Hi,

Please have a look on the forwarded message!!!

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Orignal Message --

From: "Paul D. Smith" <address@hidden>
To: Ajit kumar <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re: reg: the error while doing make

Ajeet

Re: reg: the error while doing make
From:
"Paul D. Smith" <address@hidden>
To:
Ajit kumar <address@hidden>

%% "Ajit kumar" <address@hidden> writes:

ak> when I am running a make, every 2 or 3 times it runs, make ak> crashes
  ak> with the following error:
  ak>   make.exe - Application Error

ak> The instruction at "0x0f048d8a" referenced memory at ak> "0x01340ffc". The
  ak>   memory could not be "written".

  ak> Note : I am using the GNU Make version :3.74

  ak> Any suggestions/help would be appreciated

I didn't think GNU make 3.74 was ever ported to Windows.  Anyway, this
is an incredibly old version.  I suggest you try something more recent.

You should ask questions about the DOS and Windows ports of GNU make on
the address@hidden mailing list.