RE: Make 3.80 manuals

From: Bijal Shah
Subject: RE: Make 3.80 manuals
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:56:09 -0000

FYI:

I found a way (probably obvious to most of you, but for info, here goes):

I found a LaTeX distribution for Win32 - called MiKTeK, available from
http://www.miktex.org/. This has 2 programs that were enough for me to get a
PDF version which I can use quite readily: texi2dvi.exe and dvipdfm.exe.

Actually quite straight forward in the end.

Regards,
B.