Re: GNU MAKE errors

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: GNU MAKE errors
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:04:37 -0400

dnaga dnaga wrote:
Hi,
        I am using GNU make vrsion 3.76 in Windows NT 4.0.
I am encountering an issue where i have Makefile in a particular directory and if i run make from that directory it always gives the following error -f: not found
        -f: not found

I am missing something..has anybody encountered this issue.Please helpme out.

Whose distribution of make are you using?

What command shell environment are you executing the make process in?

Earnie.