Re: [Mingw-users] Re: Make configuration for Win32.

From: Soren A
Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Re: Make configuration for Win32.
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:04:15 +0000 (UTC)

"Paul G." <address@hidden> wrote in
news:address@hidden:

> On 9 Sep 2002 at 21:16, Paul D. Smith wrote:
>
>> %% Earnie Boyd <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>   eb> Ok then, how about __WINDOWS32__ or __WINDOWS32 and we'll
>>   eb> predefine it.
>>
>> If you prefer, but why not just leave it as-is?
>
>      Personal Opinion:  It is non-standardized and inefficient.

My personal opinion: use __WINDOWS32. As few additional keystrokes as
possible.

As far as standards are concerned, GNU has its standards and Paul D. Smith
has just cited one that I didn't know about until now (not using the chars
'win' to refer to MS Windows). This is good enough reason to accomodate the
miniscule additional overhead of defining another macro. IMHO.

Regards,
  Soren A