Re: [Mingw-users] Re: Make configuration for Win32.

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Re: Make configuration for Win32.
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 22:32:29 -0400

%% Earnie Boyd <address@hidden> writes:

  eb> "Paul D. Smith" wrote:

  eb> Ok then, how about __WINDOWS32__ or __WINDOWS32 and we'll
  eb> predefine it.

  >> If you prefer, but why not just leave it as-is?

  eb> I'm offering to add it to the list predefined macros.

Ah, I see.  I didn't understand who you meant by "we" :).

Well, just remember that the existing Windows port already uses
WINDOWS32.  MINGW is not the only Windows environment out there and any
changes we make for that cannot break the others.