RE: Problem with GNUMake

From: Ashish Bajpai (RBIN/JOT3) *
Subject: RE: Problem with GNUMake
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 07:18:05 +0200

Hi Eli,
Thanks for the reply.
yeah...I have not installed rm.exe.......Where can I get that exe from ?
Is this problem coming because of that?
SO, for running GNUMake on Windows, do I need to install all the executables
required for various functionalities like for deleting files or for some
other purpose?
Can't I use the <DEL> command of Command window to serve the same purpose of
deleting files in my MakeFile?

Regards,
Ashish