Re: Interrupt/Exception caught with GNU makefile

From: Rob Tulloh
Subject: Re: Interrupt/Exception caught with GNU makefile
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:23:39 -0500

This is make's unhandled exception filter. It is invoked when make is
crashing
due to some problem (similar to what happens when a Unix core dump
occurs). There is not enough info here to  help you more than
this. If you are handy with a debugger, you can run the debug version of

make (WinDebug/make.exe rather than WinRel/make.xe) and make
will trap to whatever your system environment debugger is (Dr. Watson,
msdev,
etc). Having a stack trace from the debugger would help. Having the
relelvant output from make -d would also help.

Rob