Re: need help

From: Rob Tulloh
Subject: Re: need help
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:12:23 -0500

You can start here if you want a native version that compiles
with Microsoft Visual C (4.0 or later):

http://www.gnu.org/directory/make.html

Otherwise, you may want to get the cygwin version of the
tool (part of the cygwin package) from RedHat software:

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

Regards,

Rob