Re: Linker question?

From: Rob Tulloh
Subject: Re: Linker question?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:41:08 -0600

To link a standalone binary, you need to link with /MT. The choices
are:

                                 -LINKING-
/MD link with MSVCRT.LIB                 /MTd link with LIBCMTD.LIB debug librar

/MDd link with MSVCRTD.LIB debug library /F<num> set stack size
/ML link with LIBC.LIB                   /LD Create .DLL
/MLd link with LIBCD.LIB debug library   /LDd Create .DLL debug libary
/MT link with LIBCMT.LIB                 /link [linker options and libraries]

In your case, you want to compile and link with /MT so that you link with the
static version of the C runtime.

Hope this helps,

Rob