mailman

Re: Is the system ok?

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: Is the system ok?
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 16:09:13 -0500

Viacheslav Dushin <slava333@gmail.com> writes:

> Login seems to be broken at least at the
> moment mit-scheme-users, mit-scheme-devel and guile-user. Could you check
> this out? I'm getting "Error: Authentication failed." if I try to log in.
>
> Thanks, Slava

There's some delay in emails going out, but login to mailman should be
fine. What browser are you using? You've been able to log-in in the
past? Did anyone else have access to the password? That gives them the
ability to change it.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF