mailman

[gnu.org #1379872] Problem

From: Ian Kelling via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #1379872] Problem
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 15:05:28 -0400

On Sun Apr 28 10:32:42 2019, address@hidden wrote:
> Hello!
>
> If I post/start a conversation in a mail list, I am not getting
> other's replies sent to my email. For example, this post
> (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2019-04/msg00280.html
> (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2019-04/msg00280.html))
> was done my me, but I did not receive the reply post
> (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2019-04/msg00280.html
> (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2019-04/msg00280.html))
> in my email. What should be the issue?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Regards,
> RG.

This is because you are not subscribed to the list. When
people reply to your email, most people will send to your
email and the list's email in their reply, and then you
will get the reply, but some people will just send to the
list, and then you won't get it unless you are subscribed.
Its just the way that mailman lists work.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF