mailman

[gnu.org #1374831] Re: [Bug-apl] meta-bug: mailing list search engine

From: Andrew Engelbrecht via RT
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 11:21:00 -0400

On Sat Apr 06 11:55:00 2019, address@hidden wrote:

> On 4/6/19 4:57 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> > On the second page, the results page , enter a different search term.
> >
> > You will get zero results because this result page does not properly
> > link to/access the archives and thus has 0 documents to search:
> >
> > "Results:

> > No document matching your query

Hello Patrick,

This is a known issue with our Namazu instance. There isn't a fix for this
upstream, but we plan on resolving this issue along with our mailing list and
mail server upgrades in the coming months. In the meantime, you can hit the
back button to do a new search on mailing lists. Sorry about that. : /

Thanks,
Andrew