mailman

Re: HELP

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: HELP
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:56:38 -0600

Hello Valerio,

You have reached the volunteers that help with the mailman mailing
lists.  Usually that is subscriptions, unsubscription, and delivery
problems.  But you have asked about GNU Radio.  Sorry but that is a
completely different group.

The about page for GNU Radio here:

  https://www.gnuradio.org/about/

Says: