mailman

Mailman's Approval Duties Denied Me.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Mailman's Approval Duties Denied Me.
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2018 13:06:30 +0000

Hi,

I'm list admin. for nmh-{announce,commits,address@hidden  There
are no moderators.  In particular, I removed that `helpers' address for
the all-list moderators a while ago because I wanted to see what needed
doing.

I recently received these two emails.

    Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2018 00:27:47 -0500
    From: address@hidden
    Subject: Nmh-commits post from address@hidden requires approval

    Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2018 00:27:48 -0500
    From: address@hidden
    Subject: Nmh-workers post from address@hidden requires approval

When I went to attend to these just now, they were gone.  Neither list
had anything to do.  Is some third-party helper still being `helpful'?
:-)  Or perhaps these held messages get automatically purged on quite a
short timescale so I was too late in coming along some eight or nine
hours later?  Though `max_days_to_hold' is zero days, no discard, for
both.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy