mailman

trouble receiving/sending emails to address@hidden

From: Daniel Barboza
Subject: trouble receiving/sending emails to address@hidden
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:39:19 -0300

Hello,

I am the administrator of the ginger-dev-list mailing list hosted by nongnu.org and I am facing some issues using it these days. The emails are taking too long to be received. I've sent an email four hours ago using git-mail and another one using google IMAP, both are still unaccounted for. I've checked the spam as well.

Other members of the ML are facing this exact issue, sending from the domain linux.vnet.ibm.com and others from IP address located in the United States.

Can you provide assistance or point me to the right direction? I can't find any option in the administration interface that can help in this situation.

Thanks,

Daniel