mailman

Re: Password change request for glug-nith-admin

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Password change request for glug-nith-admin
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 22:58:02 GMT

    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
    the recipient domain nongnu.org by eggs.gnu.org. [2001:4830:134:3::10].

    550-Callout verification failed:
    550 550 Unrouteable address

I have no access to eggs.gnu.org (it's a different server).  It does
look like some kind of configuration error, but I don't see anything
wrong on lists.gnu.org.  Please write to address@hidden

I note that the archives are empty, e.g.,
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/glug-nith-admin
doesn't exist, so apparently no mail has ever been delivered to the list.

Good luck,
Karl