mailman

[gnu.org #263596] Reassignment of Justin Baugh's RT tickets

From: Daniel Clark via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #263596] Reassignment of Justin Baugh's RT tickets
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:38:58 -0400

Hi, my name is Danny Clark. I'm a new Sys Admin with the FSF, taking
over Justin Baugh's position, although we will not be handling the exact
same sets of issues.

You are getting this message because I am closing all of Justin's New,
Open, and Stalled RT tickets, and reassigning them to myself.

If you no longer have this issue, then you need do nothing.

If you are still having the issue described in the ticket, please reply
with the current status and urgency of your need and anything that has
changed since you made the request, and the ticket will automatically be
reopened.

At that point I will look into it it or make sure it gets assigned to
the right person on the Sys Admin team. Please understand that due to
other duties and the large amount I have to learn about the FSF
computing environment, this process may be slower than either of us
would prefer.

Cheers,
-Danny