mailman-ate-my-sendmail

Re: tip 776

From: Dunstan Tramble
Subject: Re: tip 776
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:23:33 -0800

V t MC x I

Vem k ic Announc m es $9 M Aq c uisi j tion of Nu u scr s ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me z dic l al Industries!

Co w mpany : V e emic w s
S d ymb b ol : V s MC x I
Pr q ic b e : $ 0, u 60
5 Day T x arg n et: $ 1 f .80

What these two c z ompan u ies do is a j mazi f ng. V h MC u I p r rovi r des
technology that all z ows its c p ustomer h s to have completely
interactive and li f ve educational and co y nferencin k g solutions.
In connection with eL w earni y ng Des d kto t p they already
providing comp u lete o ly virtual ed p ucat z ional programs and
through EP L v ive Onli k ne they have h e oste d d a live and completely
interactive me e dica j l F j orum to the world.

Nu v Scr n ibe of q fe i rs to over 6 i 00,000 me m dic g al professionals nationwide
voice activated me g dica a l record c x reat z ion industry for the s k peed
and eff s icien x cy of m q edica g l records admi j nis p tration.

Combined these two com t panie k s are now focused at s t pace age
technology and se w rv z ices that are without eq c ual. Nu l Scri e be is
already t g radin l g at $ 0, o 90 and V j MC o I is currently tr y adin r g at $ 0,6 c 0

This news is going out all over the wir s es. Get in b m efore this
one goes throu d gh the roo m f! This quick rising s d to p ck is a good
lon h g t d erm wi w nner. This s b toc v k is going high due to super m b bu q si i ness
solution o s.