mailman-ate-my-sendmail

Affiliate Program Partnership

From: Links
Subject: Affiliate Program Partnership
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 02:20:04 -0500

Hi mail.gnu.org,

After conducting a top keyword search, we visited your web site, mail.gnu.org,
and noticed that although we are not in competition with each other, we are
targeting the exact same market.

We would love for you to visit our site at: http://www.urbanmist.com We have
researched and studied the target market demographics for the last 6 months and
feel that our affiliate program would prove to be a win-win opportunity.

Please take a moment to review and sign up for our affiliate program which can
be found at the following URL: http://www.urbanmist.com/affiliate.htm

If we were to join forces, we have the potential to create an additional
revenue stream for both of us, without exhausting time and investing money.
Together, we share a very similar target market. The products and services that
we provide are in demand by your customers. Partnering in our affiliate program
would prove to be mutually beneficial by helping to boost your existing traffic
and increase your income.

Please know that our partnership request is an extremely selective one. Please
feel free to contact us via email at address@hidden or get started by signing
up for our affiliate program at the following link:
http://www.urbanmist.com/affiliate.htm

Best wishes,
Urbanmist.com