mailman-ate-my-sendmail

Visited your web site, I have a couple questions.

From: Alka
Subject: Visited your web site, I have a couple questions.
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:21:34 -0700

Hello,

I just visited your site and thought I would like to
invite you to a Las Vegas web site that can help
you make more money online, without cost to you.

the company I work for has the #1 Affiliate
program for Las Vegas, with the highest
commissions paid on two levels.

Shown below is a brief highlight of just a few of the
commissions available.  To become an Affiliate, it
is free and it takes a couple minutes at:

http://www.InsiderVLV.com/MembersAffiliate/AffiliateRegister.html

Look at the Commissions you can earn on Las Vegas items.

Las Vegas Show Tickets Commissions:
Minimum of $3.00 - $17.00 per ticket, a minimum of 18% of
gross sale.

Las Vegas Area Tours Commissions:
Minimum of $7.00 - $320.00 per person. a minimum of 10% of
gross sale.

Las Vegas Discount Card Commissions:
Minimum of $26.38 on each $79.95 sale, a minimum of 33% -
40% of gross sale.

Additional Items to Make Commissions:
Wedding Chapels, Limousines, Las Vegas Contests and other
items and services are also available for our Affiliates to make
commissions.

Unique Income for Our Affiliates:
Unlike most Affiliate programs, once a person visits our web site
from your web site, we track that person for one full year from
their visit or from their last purchase.  That means that anytime
within a year that person returns to our web site, through your link
or NOT, you will receive a full commission on any and all sales
made to that person.

Thank you for taking the time to read this information and visit our
3,050 page web site.  We have more than 10,000 daily visitors
and we would like to have you join our Affiliate program and reap
the benefits we have created for our Affiliates.

To become an Affiliate, it is free and it takes a couple minutes at:
http://www.InsiderVLV.com/MembersAffiliate/AffiliateRegister.html

Our main web site URL is:
http://www.InsiderVLV.com

Thank you for signing up to be an affiliate, you
will receive a free $49 Las Vegas show ticket just for
signing up.  You will receive full details after you have
registered on how to download your free show ticket.
Respectfully,

Alka Mehta
Senior Account Representative
InsiderVLV.com