mailman-ate-my-sendmail

Email Lists???

From: Lisa Cesternino
Subject: Email Lists???
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:17:08 -0500

Hi my name is Lisa Cesternino I am looking for new inventory at Venture Direct
Worldwide. Venture is a 20-year-old full service Marketing Firm. We have many
new clients and I am looking to establish new partnerships with Publishers and
List Owners. I am wondering if you have any rentable opt in email lists. If you
do please send me your contact info, so we can possibly collaborate in the
future. Thanks allot, hope to hear back from you soon.
Sincerely

Lisa Cesternino
Online Production
Venture Direct Worldwide