m16c-dev

Re: [M16C-dev] Did it eventuate?

From: Dr. Manuel Kessler
Subject: Re: [M16C-dev] Did it eventuate?
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:37:32 +0100 (CET)

Hello Ron,

unfortunately, not. While there is still, albeit very slow, progress I do
seldomly find time to work on it. When I started the project I was hoping
to gather some people interested in M16C and to provide a common
collaboration framework, however, there has been zero help up to now.
Quite disappointing, in fact, and hardly motivating to boost development.
That's the way it is.

Ciao,
        Manuel

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Ron Kremborg wrote:

> Hi folks. Did the project ever get completed?
>
> Regards
> Ron Kreymborg

Dr. Manuel Kessler, Dipl.-Phys.

Institut fuer Aerodynamik und Gasdynamik
Universitaet Stuttgart
70550 Stuttgart / Germany                      _\I/_
                                              /\_|_/\
Phone:      +49 711 685 3419                  \_(_)_/
Fax:        +49 711 685 3438                 ./     \.
E-Mail:     address@hidden
WWW:        http://www.iag.uni-stuttgart.de/people/manuel.kessler