m16c-dev

Re: [M16C-dev] (no subject)

From: Gaspar Sinai
Subject: Re: [M16C-dev] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:40:01 +0900 (JST)

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Dr. Manuel Kessler wrote:

> Please contact me if you need write access to CVS or anything else.

I am planning to write a flasher if I can allocate enough time.
Till then I will use the one I mentioned earlier on this list.

I am also interested if KD30 could be used to debug programs.
On m16c-forum

   http://www.m16c-forum.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.html

I was told that the only description of the protocol is
the KD30 source code itself - which comes without any comments
in it. I posted this just in case someone is planning to
write debugging support.

Cheers
Gaspar