lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] question for fichub.net users?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] question for fichub.net users?
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 16:22:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Rudy,
that is not the test I seek.
Instead, one should use the text box and provide a link like the following
www.fanfiction.net/s/15383742
The above  is not an actual story link.

The error I encounter is very very new as I have been using fichub to work around fanfiction.net cloudflair issues for quite a while. The popular page may be tied tot heir discord presence, which may be why you got what you did in the way you checked.

I can use lynx at other locations, the site also works with links the chain too.