lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Trouble uploading a file

From: Juan Manuel Hernández
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Trouble uploading a file
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:13:23 -0600

Hello, I pretend to use lynx to upload recursively some plain text files to
a web-server and download the output. So the web-server (https) has the
typical field with the legend "browse" (with lynx is a text field) and I
tried uploading the file with
"file://localhost/home/juuelherza/Desktop/frames/original_frame1327.pdb"

Then I receive the message: "Alert! Can't open file for uploading"

I've tried using sudo, changing the files' permissions (chmod a+xrw), also
downloaded "kermit", all with the same outcome.
Could someone tell me what I am missing?

Thank you for your help.