lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Seeking a command line option?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Seeking a command line option?
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 16:38:19 -0500 (EST)

well there are still some freedsb aspects too, but yes the sign says Ubuntu.

On Mon, 27 Dec 2021, Jude DaShiell wrote:

Last time I looked it was ubuntu.

On Mon, 27 Dec 2021, dan d. wrote:

What os does shellworld use?  Many have port repositories which allow easy
installation of lynx, some even have a binary already build so
local building is not required or minimal.  I assume the owner knows of this
approach?