lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] A DOS port of lynx!

From: Alejandro Lieber
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] A DOS port of lynx!
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 09:16:11 -0300

Karen:

I just uploaded the files for you.

You can download latest lynx for MS-DOS (11/11/2021) from my ftp server:

lieber.com.ar/lx290d10b.zip

lieber.com.ar/lx290d10d.zip

Alejandro Lieber

On 25/11/21 18:24, Karen Lewellen wrote:
Given what I personally have said more than once,  that if someone did a new DOS port of lynx I would happily test out some of the ideas shared here on my own desktop, I am rather thrilled...or will be once I learn where to download the  files lol.
its a DOS port of lynx 209.0.dev10
Which I just messed up in my happiness, created by those behind djgpp.
There is a detailed announcement on the Dos ain't dead mailing list as well. I Imagine I will pop in here with questions, one requirement is that you create your own file  of ssl certificates.
  there instructions, with sources perhaps the later question.
For now though, I am just happy there is a new DOS lynx port at all.
Kare