lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Renew openssl certificates

From: Travis Siegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Renew openssl certificates
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 12:53:09 -0400

Yeah, I need this question answered too, because using chrome, https://www.softcon.com works just fine, but using lynx, it tells me the certificate isn't valid.  After doing the let's encrypt appache update on the server, should I move that certificate somewhere else to get lynx to treat it properly?