lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Connect sentences as lines for text dump

From: Julius Hamilton
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Connect sentences as lines for text dump
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:25:10 +0200

Hey,

I often dump webpages into Vim with Lynx, but it breaks sentences that run
onto multiple lines into different lines, rather than being a single
connected line (i..e, no end of line character, "$").

I noticed that if I just copy and paste from a web browser like Firefox and
paste it into Vim, sentences are connected and not broken over lines.

Is there some way I could set an option or a flag in Lynx to detect
continuous text regions such as sentences and paragraphs and keep them
connected when I dump from Lynx?

Thanks very much,
Julius