lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] I Installed the Newer Version, What Happened to my SSL?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: [Lynx-dev] I Installed the Newer Version, What Happened to my SSL?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:47:06 -0700 (PDT)

Well, a fairly easy ./configure  make sudo mak install
After that, did a rehash  now --version displays current number.
Big surprise, if I visit an https site first says something about external page and external link fail. Then
Using https://www.npr.org/
Alert!: This client does not contain support for HTTPS URLs.
Back again live, this was working earier today. Must I run an install with some flag so that will work? Thanks so much in advance
Chime