lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Viewing images in lynx

From: aalinovi
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Viewing images in lynx
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 22:48:36 -0400

I thank you for taking the time to respond. I do appreciate it. Earlier
today I finally figured out what was wrong. I was using a packaged
version of lynx built by the OpenBSD team. I guess in the interest of
security they removed options like --externs and whatever else would be
needed to view images.
I downloaded the source and compiled my own version and so far things
appear to be working fine.

In message <202106271903.15RJ3hxG019704@randytool.net>, russellbell@gmail.com w
rites: