lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx not working in youtube

From: dan d.
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx not working in youtube
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 09:18:09 -0400 (EDT)

Some days ago youtube started requireing a google login when none was needed
previously.  Even when done the screen is blank.  Looking at the
url for that page it says it is a "passive login".

If I fudge the useragent I get a page saying this browserr is no longer
supported and to update.

Google which does not require a login and gmail which does work as before.
Has anyone been able to get around this?
--
XR