lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Browsing the list of the form

From: Riku Virtanen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Browsing the list of the form
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 20:44:18 +0200 (Suomen normaaliaika)

Hi,

I am using Lynx with a braille display.

When I browse a list, for instance, in the options menu, or a website, my braille shows only "Use arrow keys and return..."

If I go up or down, the text at braille remains same.
How could I change options that braille shows the text in the list?

I found an option that all texts in the list is visible, but it shows whole list. I would like to see only the current text of the list, not whole list.

Riku