lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a cookie question?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a cookie question?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 00:43:16 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
Will answer your final question .
If I remove the cookies for amazon.com, as the site is currently configured and then try to log in again using lynx I am presented with a page that has no fields for my username and password. Instead there are links for things that normally appear at the bottom of their log in page. Further one sometimes gets told to allow cookies, but if I edit my .lynx-cookies file, amazon adds more. There is a Toronto radio station who would fail to find their cookie if the file is too large. If I am not careful I can end up with hundreds and hundreds of cookies in this file.
Karen