lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] date of last lynx update?

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] date of last lynx update?
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 14:45:43 -0400

160823 Karen Lewellen wrote:
> This is what I mean, release,
> sorry, update is the wording  used in the case.
> Now can I use this email officially?  or should the word come from  Thomas?
> Actually it likely has in an email announcing that April 25 2016 release?

The official site for Lynx is  http://lynx.isc.org/ ,
which defaults to  http://http://lynx.invisible-island.net/ .
That names the most recent stable version & links to development versions.
That sb adequate for your lawsuit, but you could ask TD to write a letter,
if they insist on a signed hardcopy from the maintainer.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca